Kaspersky Total Security Update issue

Van-Helsing

Hello,

After Windows 11 latest updates build 22H2 and 2022-10 Cumutative update Kaspersky Total Security Upadte is freezing after few hours. And computer is needing a restart.

Furthermore while freezing application's main window and won't open. Additional  Kaspersky Total Security icon is disappearing from taskbar neither can terminate task from task manager.

Note that I have removed the Kaspersky Total Security with Kaspersky removal tool and reinstalled it again many times but the problem is still remaining.

Can you please fix these issues?

1 hour ago, Van-Helsing said:

After Windows 11 latest updates build 22H2 and 2022-10 Cumutative update Kaspersky Total Security Update is freezing after few hours. And computer is needing a restart.

Furthermore, while freezing - application's main window and won't open. Additional Kaspersky Total Security icon is disappearing from taskbar, neither can terminate task from task manager.

Note that I have removed the Kaspersky Total Security with Kaspersky removal tool and reinstalled it again many times, but the problem is still remaining.

Hello @Van-Helsing

Welcome!

1. When you've restarted the computer, how have you done this? 

Please log a case with support, select either Chat or Email, select Application malfunctionApplication is crashing/hanging/freezing template; support may request logs, traces & other data, they will guide you 

• Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Added a question

On 10/13/2022 at 1:08 AM, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Van-Helsing

Welcome!

1. When you've restarted the computer, how have you done this? 

Please log a case with support, select either Chat or Email, select Application malfunctionApplication is crashing/hanging/freezing template; support may request logs, traces & other data, they will guide you 

• Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Hello,

I have been already contacted support and opened many tickets about this issue, but the problem still remaining.

I am trying to find a solution, but there is not response from support team about this issue.

The icon on taskbar shows an arrow meaning downloading updates and the application won't open or finish the update of databases. It stucks on 0% or 9% of update procedure as it shows the application tooltip.