Kaspersky Total Security Multiple Devices Plan

Datte

Greetings,

I have upgraded my single device Internet Security plan, 
to a 2 Devices Total Security Plan.
I have activated the plan to my Device and i want to share this plan with a device of a friend so he can have Total Security as well.
The question is, what am i able to see about his device, and what he can see about my device?
Will i be able to remotely check his internet history or passwords or maybe the threats that were scanned for example? (or are those local for each device?)
Because that is something we wouldn’t like to happen, and each device will be personal to the user even if i am managing the whole plan.
As the account holder, what can i check? 
Just the subscription and what Kaspersky apps are installed? Or i have more info for the devices?
With a few words, we want to have our devices private to ourselves even if we are using the same plan (2 devices).

Best regards and Happy New Year

Hello @Datte

Welcome & Happy New Year🐣 !

1. 💥 Is the 2 Devices Total Security Plan license, for 1 (one) User account or 2 (two) User accounts

Please let us know? 

IF (your) friend is sharing your subscription 1 (one) User account, he will require access to your email address & password for the account; however, with that he will not be able to access the Kaspersky Password Manager without the Master password → (you) should *never* share the Master password & never loose the Master password, Kaspersky cannot recover the Master password.  

IF either of you have access to the MyKaspersky account, you can see issues that are required to be fixed locally on devices, for example:

• Database issues.
  • Scan issues.
  • Password visibility issues.
  • Developer options issues. 
  • USB debugging issues. 
  • IF you activate/implement the Kaspersky Safe Kids that comes with KTS Premium, Internet History will be recorded/monitored, if it’s turned on. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Hello @Flood and Flood's wife ,
Thank you for your reply!

I am having 1 User account with 2 devices, so we are going to share one account (same email and password credentials) across 2 households.

So basically neither me or he will be able to see each other’s personal internet data (history, saved passwords and cards etc., since we are not going to use Password Manager anyway), right?

Regarding installed Kaspersky apps, and possible issues, that’s ok, but our more personal info we would both like to have them for ourselves!

Thank you,

Datte

Hello @Datte

You’re most welcome!

• IF *you* store your Bank card details in *your* MyKaspersky account, your friend will be able to see/access the information.
  • Sharing one account → *your* email and password credentials, means your friend has access to all of *your* information, everything recorded in the *one* user account is regarded, contractually, by Kaspersky, as yours
  • IF there’s a problem with your friends device & an issue needs to be logged with Kaspersky Support, your friend will be required to provide the Activation code & your details, & he’ll probably be asked to explain how it is he’s using your information, because, Kaspersky protects each customer’s privacy strongly & it will not be reflected in your MyKaspersky account that you are sharing your KTS license with a friend. 
  • *Before* sharing your license, we recommend you log into your MyKaspersky account & study every feature closely, so you’re very familiar with all the features of the account, we also recommend you read the attached END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (EULA) & the Support rules below.
  • Additional: the KTS license comes with KVPN FREE, remote virtual location selected automatically, 200mb limit daily, the limit increases to 300mb daily if a one time sign in to *your* MyKaspersky account is made.
  • Personally, we would never share our Kaspersky VPN license. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Resources:

Support Rules for Kaspersky Software (updated December 18, 2020)