Kaspersky Total Security Closes Itself After Minimizing

Sait Akgun

KTS closes itself after minimizing. This  has started to happen after the update of the app itself. Before this update i had started to observe a weird issue in my computer, prior to update, 2-3 days ago (update was 2 days ago when i wrote this article so the issue started to happen  4 days roughly) when i put my pc into sleeping mode, the screen would eventually go dark as normal but from the power button and fan noise as i could confirm, the computer didn’t go to sleep mode, and when i moved my mouse or tried something to wake my computer up the screen would still be black and had to hard-restart. I was worried about viruses, so i made complete scans for 2 times, therefore no viruses found.

After this incidents and the update, today i have encountered closing problem, one of those were saying that the database couldn’t verify my license so it had to be restarted, i din’t restart but instead minimized the app then numerous times it has closed itself after 3-5 seconds.

Before everything, like a month ago i had the issue of the settings not opening in windows, so i tried the cmd and powershell commands that were given in the microsoft support articles, and they worked.

And i have installed KTS in my android phone, lenovo tablet and PC. no other problems except the PC.