Kaspersky Total Security blocking Youtube on Firefox

Lockzig

I read in another topic that Kaspersky Internet Security is blocking Firefox’s Youtube site. Tried following instructions to update my Kaspersky Internet Security but problem is I use Total Security and now it’s telling me I have to delete Total Security to replace it with Internet Security.

Can anyone give advice to update my Total Security for me to fix that annoying Firefox issue?

I read in another topic that Kaspersky Internet Security is blocking Firefox’s Youtube site. Tried following instructions to update my Kaspersky Internet Security but problem is I use Total Security and now it’s telling me I have to delete Total Security to replace it with Internet Security. Can anyone give advice to update my Total Security for me to fix that annoying Firefox issue?

Hello @Lockzig

Welcome!

The Firefox/Youtube fix is in version 21.2.16.590(a).

1. Go to Windows Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Programs and Features, in the 🔎 search field type in Kaspersky, take a screen print 
  2. On the Windows Taskbar, rightright click the Kaspersky icon, select About - take a screen print 

• Post back so we can see which software is installed please & we’ll help you sort out both issues

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Hello @Lockzig
Thank you for updating us.

The Firefox/Youtube fix is in version 21.2.16.590(a).

• Uninstall v21.1.15.50, save License information only.
  • Check there are no  applications incompatible with Kaspersky Total Security
  • Download version 21.2.16.590 & run the installer, at the end of the install, make sure to shutdown the computer, using Shutdown, not Restart; power on, login, make sure KTS is started, to apply the patch → run a manual Database update, it may be necessary to shutdown the computer, using Shutdown, not Restart, several times to apply the patch

Please let us know the outcome? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

I can’t even uninstall your program. Says it’s in the process of upgrading. Read that you need a separate app called the Kaspersky Removal Tool. Like really? This is the only app I have seen where I need to download another app just to get rid of another app

I can’t even uninstall your program. Says it’s in the process of upgrading. Read that you need a separate app called the Kaspersky Removal Tool. Like really? 

Hello @Lockzig

Not being able to uninstall is not normal. 

• 1 Has the system been shutdown, using Shutdown, not Restart, in the last 48hours

Sometimes incompatible installed applications can cause the problem you’re having

☢ Do not use Kavremover atm☢

Let us know the outcome? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Well too late, I already used the remover because it’s listed on your official support site SMH. If you really don’t want people to use the remover, it shouldn’t be listed on your official support.

I can’t uninstall because it keeps saying it’s upgrading etc.