Kaspersky Total Security & Block Screenshot

Hi All,

I am using Kaspersky Total Security 21.3.10.391 (i). Anyone has any idea how does this version ensures protection against screenshots? Previously, not sure if that was the current version i am using or an older version, i was not able to take a screenshot any where in the screen while using Safe Money's protected browser. However now i am able to take a screenshot while using Safe Money protected browser. Also in this version i don't see the option "Block capturing screenshots in Protected Browser" check box under Settings - Additional or any where else. 

Can someone please help me here and guide me what to do?

Regards,

Ray

11 hours ago, raytechknowledge said:

I am using Kaspersky Total Security 21.3.10.391 (i).Anyone has any idea how does this version ensures protection against screenshots?

Hello @raytechknowledge

Welcome!

?KTS 21.3.10.391(i), Safe Money, Protected browser is supposed to block screenshots, it doesn't

We've just spent 2+ hours with Support, nutting it out, at the start of the chat, we asked them to take a screenprint of an Amazon page, from within the Safe money browser, their response was: "Screenshot cannot be taken on a safe money, I need to turn off self defense to do so"; by the end of the chat, they advised, it clearly was possible to take screenshots, with Safe money browser running, even tho it was not supposed to be, & they would escalate the issue to the expert team in Russia; we will update this topic with any feedback, if & when it becomes available. 

We tested Edge, Firefox & Chrome, Support tested Firefox. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.dbf3aa5b1dc4f9eb3ec56064c544d31c.jpeg

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

Additional @raytechknowledge

The Safe Money, Report a problem, "Unable to take a screenshot when Protected Browser is running. Select this item if screenshots are not being created in Protected Browser.", does not make sense, unless something has changed?

Associated reference: Cannot take a screenshot when Protected Browser is running

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.02dda637930fc62116080952ecbe8235.jpeg

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife