Kaspersky Total Security and Security Cloud for IOS. My Kaspersky keeps telling me to upgrade my iPhone app to Premium.

I’m hoping someone can help me, I just purchased Total Security and I thought it included protection for my iPhone but when I installed Security Cloud and logging in to my Kaspersky it keeps telling me to upgrade my iPhone app to Premium. I thought this was included with Total Security? 

Hello, I have he same problem. And the above suggestion does not help. I payed for 2 Years/5 License wanted to install on 2 pc, 2 iPads and 1 android phone. Really need help otherwise I waisted money - a lot.

Thanks

Hello @Lulu19

Welcome!

1. Please show us an image of the upgrade problem?
  2. Please provide the URL for the actual Kaspersky software license purchased, is it Kaspersky Total Security or Kaspersky Security Cloud?

Please post back?

• 🅰⚠ Kaspersky does not have any AV sofware for iOS⚠
  • A KTS license (for iOS) covers/installs:
  • Kaspersky Password Manager - full license/premium product.
  • Kaspersky Safe Kids, full license/premium product
  • Kaspersky QR Scanner - free.
  • Kaspersky Safe browser - free. 
  • Kaspersky Secure Connection/”Adaptive security” - free version, i.e. limited data, no technical support, automatically selected remote servers, advertising… a few other limitations.
  • 🅱 For Android & MAC, the AV software installed under Kaspersky Total Security license & or Kaspersky Security Cloud license is Kaspersky Internet Security. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳