Kaspersky threat intelligence portal, our domain has not been taken off the threat list.

caitken

I Have submitted for a rescan a few times with no notification emails back.  Originally had the issue where the submit for re-validation fails, as someone else has posted and has since been resolved.  Trying to get our website removed from this list, as it is causing production problems.

Chris Aitken

Google pays 85$ per hour. My last paycheck was $8500 operating a hundred hours per week online. My younger brother's friend has been averaging 12k for months currently and he's employed for twenty-two hours per week. I can’t believe however simple it had been once I attempted it out. This is often what I do to check further details by opening the link and clicking on (HOME TECH OR MEDIA.) Click Here For More Information______https://clck.ru/RZVTh

Most of us want to have a good income but don't know how to do that on the Internet there are a lot of methods to earn a huge sum, but whenever Buddies try that they get trapped in a scam/fraud so I thought to share with you a genuine and guaranteed method for free to earn a huge sum of money at home anyone of you interested should visit the page. I am more than sure that you will get the best result. Best Of Luck with the New Initiative...Here For MORE INFO PLEASE just check this SITE...

www.right75.com

Hello @caitken, Chris Aitken, 

Welcome & sorry for delay in replying😥

1. Recently, there was a problem with the Submit for reanalyze feature of Kaspersky threat intelligence portal, that’s been fixed. 
  2. Not all submissions receive return emails. 
  3. Re “Trying to get our website removed from this list, as it is causing production problems”; you need to tell us detail & post a full screen image of the issue please? 
  4. In KTS Reports, are there events that match your www & the production issues, if “yes”, save the Report & attach📎 to your reply please? 
  5. Re “Best answer”, when you have a reply you feel is the “Best answer”, that’s when you may wish to mark the topic; you may even select one of your own replies as “Best answer. ”

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Hi Thanks for the reply,

1.  I have submitted before and after the portal had been fixed, and our domain has not been taken off the threat list.  Just submitted again.
  2. It’d be nice to know why we are still getting flagged, as our website provider has stated he has cleaned it up.
  3.  Our emails, especially ones with  www  thamescom  com  have been getting held in quarantine, so email communications have been disrupted, and anyone who uses Kaspersky(I use kaspersky), gets a warning for our website.
  4. I’m not sure what a KTS report is or how to do one.
  5. I was getting emails asking for best answer, before anyone had replied to my post.  I did get an email stating  ‘FrancescaWest has placed a new comment in the topic “Kaspersky threat intelligence portal”’ on March 22nd, but the first reply I see is my own reply.   

Please let me know what steps I need to take to get our website/domain off Kaspersky blacklist.

Thanks,

Chris

You’re most welcome!

🔷 We’ve submitted a case for you, we’ll update you as soon as we receive a response. 

☢ Edit your reply, disable the URL please? 

KTS Report, if you have Kaspersky Total Security, open the app, select More tools, select Reports, find the thamescom events, Save the Report,  & attach📎 to your reply? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Trying to get our website removed from this list, as it is causing production problems. Chris Aitken

3/27/2021 12:08:12 PM, Kaspersky Virus Lab advised:

qte

The URL was removed from blocklist and it will be fixed in the next update. 

unqte. 

We’ve checked, it appears to  have been fixed:

Please also check,  if the issue persists, please let us know? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋