kaspersky slow updating [Solved][Closed]

Go to solution Solved by Berny,

Both Kaspersky total security and kaspersky free which i use update very slow the databases. It starts downloading and just stops and sometimes doesn't even update if i dont manually stop and restart. My internet speed is solid, even here while I am on vacation, around 20mbit download and 5mbit upload.

Hello Brendox, Welcome! Thank you for the screen image and information.
  1. Has the problem been existing for some time, or just started?
  2. Can you detect, does it happen 24 x7, or at a particular time of day, any "familiar" sequence?
  3. Are there any "Update Sources" showing an "inactive" status?
  4. Is Kaspersky Secure Connection/VPN being used and particularly is it active when the update is slow?
  5. Have you noticed the "size" of the updates, are there any significant changes in the sizes being applied?
  6. Have there been any changes, hadware, software, network, that may match the timeframe of the issue happening?
  7. If "yes", please detail those changes?
Please share with us:
  1. Operating systems, versions, builds?
  2. KTS, version, patch?
  3. Other Kaspersky software (Kaspersky ? Free), version, patch?
Many thanks!

Hello Brendox, Welcome! Thank you for the screen image and information.
  1. Has the problem been existing for some time, or just started?
  2. I just bought kaspersky TS, and it started to occurr recently on TS and Free.
  3. Can you detect, does it happen 24 x7, or at a particular time of day, any "familiar" sequence?
  4. No, sorry. But I will look into it and add if i notice.
  5. Are there any "Update Sources" showing an "inactive" status?
  6. I dont know what you mean?
  7. Is Kaspersky Secure Connection/VPN being used and particularly is it active when the update is slow?
  8. No.
  9. Have you noticed the "size" of the updates, are there any significant changes in the sizes being applied?
  10. I havent been paying too much attention to this, but I will.
  11. Have there been any changes, hadware, software, network, that may match the timeframe of the issue happening?
  12. No, everything is the same.
Please share with us:
  1. Operating systems, versions, builds?
  2. KTS, version, patch?
  3. Other Kaspersky software (Kaspersky ? Free), version, patch?
I am currently on vacation, so I cannot provide for 1. and 2 (I will be able to in a week), but I can provide KS free info (sorry for bad photo but I think you can see)One thing to notice is that it somehow managed to update today, but not yesterday nor much before.
Very weird, this never happened with other antivirus software such as AVG and Bitdefender. Thank you for this detailed response!
It starts downloading and just stops and sometimes doesn't even update if i dont manually stop and restart.
Also, plus FLOOD post located above, can you please try to reproduce the problem with KTS and provide an update report : https://support.kaspersky.com/14838
I will in a few days, thanks Berny!

Hello, Flood. I am back from the vacation and now able to provide GSI for both devices. However, I do not understand how to? I tried for one device but this is what happened after I dragged the .zip report: Also when i clicked log in or sign up on the page nothing happened... Thank you for your time, Gold Senior Helper :slight_smile:

Yeah, it was:slight_smile: Sorry for the wait, I should not have posted this so early... anyways here is the link to the GSI of one device: https://jumboiskon.tportal.hr/dl/e82ff2c9-dc64-4285-8d9a-e37389deed3d

Thank you Brendox, however, no apology necessary, we had plently of other Community folks keeping us very busy:wink: Oh, btw, you'd never make a ? director, your film finished before the ending:rofl:! Thank you for the data, we will certainly let you know, please allow us a few days. And don't worry, none of us were born computer literate! Actually, Eugene may have been:nerd: