Kaspersky Protection in Chrome not working

Colaverk

Hey guys,

in Chrome I cant use the Kaspersky Protection. If I add and activate it, it shows me, that it is not working (screenshot is attached)

Unbenannt.PNG

I´m working on Windows 10 and I´m using Kaspersky Total Security version 21.3.10.391 (j).

Edited by Colaverk

• 3 weeks later...

Open the main application window.
    Click the Settings 2019.png button in the lower part of the window.

The Settings window opens.
    In the left part of the window, select the Protection section.
    In the right part of the Protection section, select the Web Anti-Virus section.
    In the Web Anti-Virus settings window that opens, click the Advanced Settings link to open the Advanced settings  of Web Anti-Virus window.
    In the Kaspersky Protection extension section, select the Automatically activate Kaspersky Protection extension in browsers check box.

Regards,
John

7 hours ago, Colaverk said:

It´s activated, but there is the same effect on the protection addon..

Hello @Colaverk

Welcome back!

Please do the following:

1️⃣Chrome:

1. Confirm Chrome is: Version 105.0.5195.127 (Official Build) (64-bit)? 
  2. Reset Chrome: chrome://settings/reset -> select Restore settings to their original defaults, select Reset settings -> allow the process to complete:
  3. Exit Chrome: do not re-open atm

2️⃣Kaspersky Total Security (KTS)

1. Open the GUI, select Settings⚙, select Manage Settings, select Export Settings -> save the KTS configuration file, go back to Manage Settings, select Restore Settings-> allow the process to complete:
  2. Exit KTS, on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select Exit
  3. Shutdown the computer, using Shutdown, not Restart, power ON, login, make sure KTS is active
  4. Run a manual Database update -> allow the process to complete:
  5. Open Chrome -> open https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/kaspersky-protection/ahkjpbeeocnddjkakilopmfdlnjdpcdm -> & check if it resolves the issue? 
  6. IF "no", please log a case with Kaspersky Support; on the support page select either Chat or Email, then select Application malfunction, Other template; please include any screen images of any errors & a detailed history; Support may request traces & other data, they will guide you.
  • Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife