Kaspersky Overlay Icons In-Game (Microphone and Refresh)

Does anyone know how to disable this apparently new function? Now, when I'm playing some games, there's always two icons showing on the bottom right corner, which seems to be something like an audio icon and other looks like a refresh/update icon. I tried clicking it to find out what they were and Kaspersky shut my game down and told me I've blocked graphic hardware access to that application. So, I promptly learned it had something to do with Kaspersky Internet Security.
The problem is that I've already trusted the application, everything is working fine again, but these icons still appear.
How can I make them go away? Is there any way to tell KIS to stop monitoring this, disabling this function?

Thanks in advance.

when I'm playing some games, there's always two icons showing on the bottom right corner, which seems to be something like an audio icon and other looks like a refresh/update icon.

I tried clicking it to find out what they were and Kaspersky shut my game down and told me I've blocked graphic hardware access to that application.

The problem is that I've already trusted the application, everything is working fine again, but these icons still appear.
How can I make them go away?

Is there any way to tell KIS to stop monitoring this, disabling this function?

Hello @Thiago Lobo

Welcome!

1. Read before you create a new topic!, tutorial by @Danila T. 
  2. Post a full screen image of the two icons please, we need to see what you see? 
  3. In KIS Reports, are there any events that match KIS “blocked graphic hardware access”, if “yes”, save the report as a .txt file & attach to your reply?
  4. In File Anti-virus → Exclusions, has a Do not monitor application activity exclusion been added:

Please post back?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋