Kaspersky not blocking YouTube ads in chrome

My Kaspersky Total security was blocking YouTube ads on chrome just fine but for the past few days it is not doing so. I tried resetting chrome uninstalling and installing again, i also reinstalled Kaspersky Total security and have enabled anti banner and all its filter and it's still not working. My chrome version is upto date at Version 90.0.4430.212 (Official Build) (64-bit) and Kaspersky Total security is also upto date at version 21.3.10.391(b). Please give me a solution to block ads again.

My Kaspersky Total security was blocking YouTube ads on chrome just fine but for the past few days it is not doing so. I tried resetting chrome uninstalling and installing again, i also reinstalled Kaspersky Total security and have enabled anti banner and all its filter and it's still not working. My chrome version is up to date at Version 90.0.4430.212 (Official Build) (64-bit) and Kaspersky Total security is also up to date at version 21.3.10.391(b). Please give me a solution to block ads again.

Hello @AlphaROmeO

Welcome! 

In the same timeframe, we’ve also noticed, in all browsers, advertising return in YouTube. 

Another Community member has also reported the same: Anti banner is not blocking youtube advertisements; Kaspersky’s original solution (to him) was to use a different Supported browser.

However, we just checked with Kaspersky Technical Support, they advise “no known/current YouTube advertising issues...” 

(ioo), there’s also every chance they do know & are waiting for more users to submit data🤔

The “solution” we’ve implemented is Adblock Plus, until Kaspersky fix the problem, AB+ works! 

You may wish to log a case with log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, fill in the Application malfunction, Other template; Support may request Traces, Logs & other data; they will guide you. We recommend making a video showing "Kaspersky not blocking YouTube ads in chrome

• Logs & traces can be big to very big; run for only as long as it takes to replicate the issue &, if any of the files cannot be attached to the Incident, don’t use Webdav, simply upload the files to any cloud service of your choice, create a share link & add the share link to the incident. 
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will be in touch, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in their MyKaspersky account.

When Technical Support provide an answer, please share their information with the Community? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋