Kaspersky, not a virus win32.blat.gen, SolidWorks

Go to solution Solved by richbuff,

Hi, today I downloaded Kaspersky and I did a full scan scan found 3 copies of the same file and it was not able to delete it and it was classified as not a virus, but when I looked at the software directly from the internet, there are those who count it as a virus directly, this is a virus and how to delete it Kaspersky detected it as a pua but it is active in the user type user writes what does this mean? I'm so confused. Apart from that, the computer was infected with a trojan 1 month ago, so is there a possibility that it was placed in this file later? And it has a connection with ansys SolidWorks ESET and Kaspersky perceive some of their components as pua as they are now. SolidWorks has been installed on the computer for 2 years, if nothing has happened for 2 years, should it be acted on the logic of not happening now? I am very confused, the only thing I want to know is is there a possibility that a Trojan was infected here afterwards?And Ansys crack

File location :C:\Program Files \ ANSYS ınc\v181\ansys\winx64.blat.exe

And C:\Program Files \ ANSYS ınc\v181\ansys\winx64.blat.dll

Type : Legitimate software that can be used by attackers to damage your computer or personal data

FullName:

not avirus:HEUR:Client:SMTP.Win32.Blat.gen

Object name : blat.dll

User type : Active user

Same 3 threats

• Solution

Welcome. At first glance, it looks like Kaspersky is telling you that SolidWorks can possibly maybe be misused. Or maybe its a false positive. Or maybe your installation od SolidWorks is not from the original, authorized source, and maybe the installation file has been modified.

If you downloaded Solidworks from the authorized source, you should be all ok/fine/good. 

I first cracked while downloading solidworks. And the only thing I was wondering was if I scanned before the trojan was infected, would Kaspersky detect it? I know that this is the attitude of Kaspersky and Eset against cracks, but what I was really curious about was that I deleted my computer when it got a Trojan, but is there a possibility that it was infected with solidwork.

I don't want to worry about it anymore, if you answer these 2 questions, I will mark it as a solution that will not leave a question mark in my mind.

Thank you for a advice