Kaspersky keeps deleting Zoner Photo Studio

Hi, I am using Kaspersky Internet security since years, pretty happy with it, currently I am on with Win11 Pro right now. The thing is, Kaspersky started to flag my photo editing program Zoner Photo Studio X as a trojan, the first time it deleted it 4 days ago, so I installed Zoner again, and today kaspersky deleted again. I am Using Zoner Photo Studio for years too, there was never an issue. I marked Zoner as a trusted program in Kaspersky, but it didnt help. Any seggestions ? I dont want to stop using any of these programs.

2022-09-21_175319.jpg

Hello @Zoli_G

Welcome!

We can replicate the issue, the Kaspersky app appears to show the certificate status is Trusted but not approved, then assigns Low restricted status 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.a864d0b4a49bfc41fad180e4a94251e5.png

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.606a2c4002511256f696c44c14b0f210.png

-> please log a case with support, select either Chat or Email, select Malware, False Positive template, zip the Zoner Photo Studio X exe & password protect the zip archive with a password, either: malware or infected as the password → make sure you tell support the password, ask support to send the case to Virus Lab for them to determine if the certificate issue is a False positive; include the *SAVED* report from the Kaspersky software. 

Note, Zoner scans fine with both Kaspersky Threat Intelligence Portal & Virus Total

• Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Zoli_G said:

looks like there has been a database update for Kaspersky, because since then I couldn´t replicate the problem and Kaspersky now flags Zoner Photo Studio X as a trusted application.

Hello @Zoli_G

Thank you for posting back & the information, that is good news?

We submitted Zoner to Kaspersky's Virus Team for KSN verification, they processed it & confirmed on October 5th, 2022, their advice: "The issue has been fixed."

Interesting the certificate still shows, Trusted (not approved)?; we'll send that back to them, to get their expert opinion - will update your topic when they provide any information, it won't affect your use of the app as the original issue has been solved. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

• Like 1