Kaspersky is different after removing a virus.

Go to solution Solved by Berny,

Basically I installed "Salad" it mines crypto and gives you money, I saw this from a youtuber, the link was
" https: // bit.ly/ SALAD-OGACE " (I dont recommend go through the link)
Moderator edit : Your suspicious link has been disabled !

I downloaded the program, salad, when installing it warned me about Kaspersky finding it as a virus and told me to turn Kaspersky off for this program, I of course didn't do that.

Since I have seen good reviews about it I ran  the program only for it to get stopped by Kaspersky, I trust Kaspersky so I agreed to remove it. Kaspersky did some stuff, and when screen was saying " restarting... " 2 Security health errors popped, I clicked " OK" but they just reappeared again but shortly after the restart happened, PC was same as always, Kaspersky told me something about windows errors, and that It would fix them and I agreed. (I think Kaspersky probably unistalled something it shouldn't and it just recovered it).

Anyways, the files of the program were still there, I had no idea what really got unistalled at this point, I manually unistalled the files, even from ProgramData too.

Now when my PC started after the restart, it automaticly did a full scan which was getting interrupted many times, mostly when I opened a program or just randomly, this has never happened before.

I did another fullscan myself but same thing, random interruptions, also last times I did full scans, It scanned around 2.2m files, and now it scanned only 1.3m files.

Also I have iSwift and iChecker on.

image.png.529de306c6075fba85ec2ea412509138.png

This is what appears after I open a program.

18 minutes ago, Berny said:

@iWoodGames Thank you for your feedback.

It looks like your system is flooded with malware, i think that your best option is to contact Kaspersky Technical Support, the link is located at the top of this Webpage.

Aren't these old reports from when I first got and opened the program? I installed Kaspersky after a hard PC reset, like the first thing I installed was Kaspersky.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2023 at 6:24 PM, Berny said:

@iWoodGames Hello,

Your reports are showing suspicious objects that Kaspersky has  blocked today ?,
personally i should submit system logs to Kaspersky Tech Support.

Also, concerning "full scan stopped" :
"If the issue persists, contact Kaspersky technical support by choosing the topic and filling out the form."

Hey, everything turned out to be okay, just corrupted game files and the miner and they told me sometimes Kaspersky blocks program data files, but everything is alright. But still thanks for suggesting me to do it, at least now I don't got any viruses.

• Like 1