Kaspersky Internet Security keeps deleting RegHunter 2

first time here needing help, so thanks if you can... I use KIS2022 and SpyHunter 5 and RegHunter 2 on my desktop and have been for almost ten years... until about a week ago, for SOME reason, KIS has been deleting my RegHunter but NOT my SpyHunter... there has no malware damage and no other signs of anything threatening... there WAS a Trojan reading that was in my quaratine section, but I deleted it, so I can't remember specifically what the Trojan was. but it WAS connected to RegHunter, but at that time, I thought it was a false positive reading, so I deleted it from quarantine... AT first, KIS DID let me reinstall Reg, re-activate it and use it BRIEFLY and then it would delete it and ask me to disinfect it... now, KIS will let me re-install it but when I do and I go to the re-activation portion of RegHunter, RegHunter tells me that there is a CONNECTION ERROR, which there is NOT, as I am ON the internet and so I am prevented from re-activating RegHunter... the software proceeds to shut down... SOMETHING is making KIS see Reg as a threat... and I am confuddled as to what's been happening... no matter WHAT I TRY to do, I reach an impasse and am stuck as to what's the problem and what to do... so can ANYONE out there offer me some options or a possible solution...oh, and dropping RegHunter is NOT an option, as it has been working in complete compatibility with SyHunter and RegHunter for almost a decade now... so thanks again for ANY and ALL help out there in the internet wilderness, it is greatly and gratefully appreciated...

Paul...

1 hour ago, firestrike1 said:

KIS2022, SpyHunter 5, RegHunter 2 on my desktop and have been for almost ten years.

SOMETHING is making KIS see Reg as a threat

Hello @firestrike1, Paul, 

Welcome!

1. Version & build of the operating system?
  2. KIS version & patch(x), on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About or How to find the name and the version number of a Kaspersky application
  3. In KIS Reports, are there any RegHunter events, please SAVE the report as a text file, upload to any cloud service of your choice & post the share link please? 
  4. Scan the detected file using https://opentip.kaspersky.com/ - post the result please? 
  5. Read & follow: Kaspersky application blocks my website or application. What should I do?
  6. IF the KIS version is 21.3*, try to create an exclusion:

Disable option: Settings⚙, General, Perform recommended actions automatically
Kaspersky will ask you to decide which action to take on detected objects
Select: for “Quarantine”
Restore the quarantined object.
Create an exclusion rule for the object ⚠️
Enable option: Settings⚙, General, Perform recommended actions automatically

IF the Kaspersky version is 21.7*

• Select: Settings⚙, Performance, select PC Speed-Up, select PC Speed-Up Settings⚙, under PC Resource consumption, uncheck Perform recommended actions automatically, then follow the same steps as for v21.3*

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added: https://opentip.kaspersky.com/ & resource

hello, thanks for your offer of assistance, but it's all moot now, as Enigma software offered me their newest product, SpyHunter 5 PRO, which is a combination of RegHunter 2 and SpyHunter 5 all rolled into one... so I uninstalled RegHunter, along with all it's data and installed Spy PRO and all works well and all is good and KIS is now unable to do any sort of block and disinfect, which is fine by me... and that's it... this all occurred before I had a chance to look at your post, so as I said before, all is as it should be now, so thanks again, Flood and co... :)

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, firestrike1 said:

hello, thanks for your offer of assistance, but it's all moot now, as Enigma software offered me their newest product, SpyHunter 5 PRO, which is a combination of RegHunter 2 and SpyHunter 5 all rolled into one... so I uninstalled RegHunter, along with all it's data and installed Spy PRO and all works well and all is good and KIS is now unable to do any sort of block and disinfect, which is fine by me... and that's it... this all occurred before I had a chance to look at your post, so as I said before, all is as it should be now, so thanks again, Flood and co... ?

Excellent @firestrike1, thank you for taking the time to update the Community, we're glad it's worked out well. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?