Kaspersky Internet Security: I don’t see how to install on my iPhone.

thinktech

Hello @thinktech,

Welcome!

• There’s no Kaspersky AV software available for iOS - reference Why there’s no antivirus for iOS
  • In the Kaspersky Internet Security information small detail, it’s written as follows:

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Vulnerabilities in the iPhone

Thanks for your replies.  I purchased KIS for THREE devices because I have a computer and an iPhone.  If I had known that KIS would not work on my iPhone I would have purchased the plan for only ONE device.  I’m feeling frustrated and cheated by this misrepresentation.  Very disappointing.

Hello @thinktech,

You’re most welcome☺ !

• It’s a valid complaint and one that has been voiced on previous occasions, even tho the information is documented, it’s not obvious.
  • (ioo) it would not be unreasonable to contact Kaspersky & request a transfer to a single KIS license & a refund of the difference or a full refund, cancel the 3 device license & then repurchase a single KIS license. 
  • Kaspersky will assist if at all possible. 
  • Follow How to request a refund for a Kaspersky application guidelines. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

@thinktech The features for KIS and KSC are clearly specified :

KIS
“Whatever you do online – on your PC, Mac & Android devices – our advanced, one-license security suite helps protect you from malware, webcam spies, financial scammers & more.”

KSC
“6 premium products & apps for Windows, macOS, Android & iOS – all in one place & packed with 100s of features”