Kaspersky Internet Security has prevented CCleaner Pro from gaining access to the secure transaction environment.

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Throughout my secure transaction in e-banking, KIS has repeatedly stated (up to 15 times!) that it has prevented CCleaner Pro from gaining access to the secure transaction environment.
What does this mean? Is CCleaner a program with suspicious behaviour? I have been using this cleaner for many years and I consider it a necessary tool. I kindly please for your opinion and thank you for your attention.

Thank you, Flood but I don’t think this is a matter of error, as it happens every time I work in the secure environment of Kaspersky. Anyway I ‘ll try to attach the file, but it is in greek, so I translate the relevant log : “Suspicious action was blocked out. CCleaner. Action: Memory reading from other processes. Application: ccleaner. Route: C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner64.exe Time: 3/6/2020 7:19 pm”

Thanks again.

Thank you, Flood but I don’t think this is a matter of error, as it happens every time I work in the secure environment of Kaspersky. Anyway I ‘ll try to attach the file, but it is in greek, so I translate the relevant log : “Suspicious action was blocked out. CCleaner. Action: Memory reading from other processes. Application: ccleaner. Route: C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner64.exe Time: 3/6/2020 7:19 pm”

Thanks again.

Hello @Ariaki,

You’re most welcome☺ !
Thank you for the additional information👌

• According to Kaspersky Technical experts, if the Kaspersky application logs "Suspicious action was blocked" events, for normal processes, for example CCleaner, Windows Explorer, etc., when SafeMoney/Protected browser is active, this "known" issue, is not an issue, it is "by design"…
  • In a nutshell, KIS logs these alerts, as any process that tries to access system processes at the same time as the SafeMoney/Protected browser is seen as a “suspicious”; the thing to watch for is, if the same alerts happen when the SafeMoney/Protected browser is not active; should that happen, those events need to be escalated to Kaspersky Technical Support. 
  • The following image is from our system - taken with SafeMoney/Protected browser open and CCleaner running = nothing to worry about:

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳