Kaspersky internet security, Error License Issue.

It was only 9 days ago I purchased licensed KIS from official website which provided me an activation key. I activated the product then, but now it is showing a Red screen with cross mark on home page of the app with the error License Issue. On clicking “Details” tab, it is showing with a red exclamation mark which says “Protection Disabled - The application’s integrity has been compromised. Protection is disabled. updates for databases and application modules are unavailable”. Further clicking upon details tab states the error “FrontlineLicenseStatusProblem”. On further digging up, to find online solutions, it shows that you have to repurchase the license which i just purchased.

Kindly Help What should I do?

Attaching screenshots for your reference.

Hello @UditChouhan,

Welcome!

1. Re the corrupted blacklist of Keys, can you show us the Reasons & possible solutions information please? 
  2. In your MyKaspersky account, Licenses  tab, is the license visible & in the Devices Tab, does the device show as connected?
  3. Also, if you think the license key has been mistakenly added to the 'black list', please send it along with the purchase information (date, place, and all the documents confirming this purchase) to Kaspersky Lab Technical Support service by filling in the HelpDesk form with query type "Key problem";  include a GSI & Windows Logs, a detailed history & images; Support may asked for Traces, they will guide you with the collection of these. 
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Please post back?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

On clicking on “reasons and possible solutions” tab, it opens the support page in browser. Attaching screenshot. 

On referring on My Kaspersky account, my device seemed connected but shows the same issue as “application’s integrity has been compromised

Hello @UditChouhan,

Thank you for replying and the additional documentation👌 . 

1. There’s (very old) documentation for KIS13 in Activation error. Black list file of licenses is corrupted, however, the bases file appears to be different. 
  2. You may wish to uninstall KIS, in the popup save information, do not select any options, make sure all 6 options are blank, at the completion of the uninstall, reboot & do a clean install, however, if that doesn’t work, please contact Technical Support; they will be able to assist fixing the issue.
  • Also, make sure all your files are backed up, create a System Restore Point & make sure all Windows Updates have a Successfully applied status. 

Please let us know the outcome?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳