Kaspersky Internet Security 2021 Slow upload speed, 158 vs 900 Mbps.

I upgraded to Kaspersky Internet Security 2021 and I have Gigabit Internet. After the upgrade, my upload speed has been reduced to 158Mbps. 

As soon as I close Kaspersky Internet Security and run another speed test, I get nearly 900Mbps upload speed. 

I’ve done this test multiple times, and it’s the same thing every time. KIS 2021 is affecting my upload speed. Are others aware of this issue?

Where can I download KIS 2020? I did not have this problem with version 2020. I need to downgrade ASAP! I use my upload speed quite heavily. 

Thank you!

Hello @mman3222,

Welcome!

It’s necessary to contact Kaspersky Technical Support for older versions, however, generally Kaspersky recommend uninstalling → save License information only and clean installing any new software that appears to be causing this type of issue, then, if the problem remains, ask Kaspersky Technical Support to assist, follow the Application malfunction, Other template

• Include a full GSI & Windows Logs ​​zip folder. 
  • Include Installation logs.
  • Include a detailed history, including all trouble shooting steps.
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Please let us know the outcome, when the information is available? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...