Kaspersky found and desinfected a threat(probably packed in a file, non-active and non-run), but there is nothing in the "Neutralized" tab and it didn't say exactly what kind of threat it was and where

I wanna know what kind of threat it was and where, but I cannot. Would it show nothing in case of for example non-active Adware?
Hello Rimanah, Welcome! Go to KIS application, select MORE TOOLS, in TOOLS window, select REPORTS, select DETAILED REPORTS, search for the detections, select the CATEGORY the events are in (not ALL EVENTS) select 24 hrs or 7 days, export the report as a.txt file, please upload using the "upload icon", in your reply? Thanks.

I wanna know what kind of threat it was and where, but I cannot. Would it show nothing in case of for example non-active Adware?
Hello Rimanah, Welcome! Go to KIS application, select MORE TOOLS, in TOOLS window, select REPORTS, select DETAILED REPORTS, search for the detections, select the CATEGORY the events are in (not ALL EVENTS) select 24 hrs or 7 days, export the report as a.txt file, please upload using the "upload icon", in your reply? Thanks.
That's the thing, I cannot. There's nothing in the reports or Quarantine. Just this:

FLOOD Yes there is. It says so in the scan, but it doesn't show any specifics(nothing in "neutralized" tab or quarantine), it doesn't even say what kind of threat it is or where it is. Also it appeared like 3times already(even though I had many full scans before - even a 5 minute ago). I'm pretty sure it's some kind of glitch

I'm pretty sure it's some kind of glitch
@Rimanah,
  1. Select "ALL EVENTS"- 24 hrs, export report, save it as a .txt file, upload using the upload icon in your reply.
  2. Also, please collect GSI & Windows logs, upload to cloud & post back the share link please?
Thanks https://support.kaspersky.com/common/diagnostics/3632#block7