Kaspersky falsely marked site as Phishing

Hello. Kaspersky has falsely marked my site as Phishing and blocks it from loading. 

Site:  https://www.superlifehub.com/

It is a self help educational courses site built in Kajabi. All It has is a WYSIWYG edit interface on the backend so there is no way to put in viruses or malicious code.

Please remove this site from your international database of blocked sites, ASAP.

Thank you.

I don't understand how this can happen. Please explain. This is a new domain name I bought 2 weeks ago and attached it to my Kajabi site. Kajabi is a SaaS hosting platform built in the Amazon Cloud. They sell packages for you to build and sell your teaching course on their web platform. All I have is a few courses in there and the back office has a GUI interface to edit pages. I don't see how malicious code and items can get in there and how it can be flagged as bad. It must be false positives.

Can you please help me remove this site from all 10 of the vendors who flagged my site? It's not a phishing or malicious site. Is it a problem with the SSL?  Please help. Thank you.

I've already sent a possible false positive report to K. analysts, I can't help with the other av firms, this is the K. Community, You may send a similar report to their false positive reporting services 🤷‍♂️

• Like 3

They came back with response of false positive:

Dear User,

Thank you for sending a request to Kaspersky!
We have checked the link you sent us.
It has been confirmed as a false positive and excluded from our data loss threat protection databases.

Best regards, Senior Web Content Analyst

============

Can you please give me a list of the 10 sites that have blocked my site?  I only see a few there in your screenshot. Or can you give me the website you went to, to scan the URL and get that site block list?  I will work on clearing it one by one but I don't know where to get that list. 

Thank you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, ngc4256 said:

Can you please give me a list of the 10 sites that have blocked my site?

Hello @ngc4256

Thank you for posting back!
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/361a4cc59271c9fda24bfd1e88160367c50640bc06f72660e0e1a452858c852f

image.thumb.png.100d6877f6d2a343666528ab83b95393.png

1. BitDefender
  2. CyRadar
  3. Emsisoft
  4. Fortinet
  5. G-Data
  6. Kaspersky 
  7. Netcraft
  8. Seclookup
  9. Sophos
  10. Webroot

Thank you🙏