Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud protect module deactivated [MOVED]

Go to solution Solved by Guest #37,

Hello, I have subscribe to Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud software. i install it on all our compagny's computer. Since i activated the notification, i keep receiving the same email from different computer : Event "Protection modules are disabled" has occurred on device [Device name] in Windows domain [Domain] on [Date of event] Event Type : Protection modules are disabled Application\Name : Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows User : AUTORITE NT\Système (System User) Module : Protection Result\Description : Some protection modules are disabled I tried to check on the community but i did not find anything. Software : Kaspersky Endpoint Secrutiy for Windows Version : 11.1.0.15919 Can anyone help me ? Thanks, Best regards. Moderator Note: moved to proper section/title updated.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Solution
Hi, By default this type of events are disabled in Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud, the reason is that a delayed start of the application or if the databases start to be outdated, causes that event to be sent. The events must be used exclusively to carry out specific follow-ups. If the antivirus is in error status, another type of alert will be displayed in the information panel. Regards