Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud Plus - Reports [Moved]

Hi all,

I recently bought some licenses of Kaspersky Security Cloud Plus and doing some tests I found a strange issue.

The 30-day Threat Report does not give me a 30-day report.

I forced kaspersky endpoint to detect a file as malicious and deleted then create a backup copy, ok! At the same time, I generate the Threat Report and I could see the malicious file in this report. But, if I generate the same report 48 hours later, there is nothing there.

Could anyone help me in order to generate a 30-day report Threat?

Thanks in advance.

• 5 months later...

Hi!

I have the same problem, I guess every event has a duration of 12 hours, So, if you generate a new report after that 12 hours, you don´t see anything.

I´m not finding if I miss a configuration or if it is a bug or a malcfunction in my tenant.

Did you resolved this issue?

Hi,

Reports on device protection are grouped into three categories: Protection, Administration, and Installed Applications. Each report includes information about all managed devices in the current workspace. The reports that are generated during a period cover an interval of 30 days.

The maximum number of entries shown in a report is 1000, from that number they begin to be overwritten.

If the situation is different from this behavior, you must open a ticket to support attaching samples (screenshots) and the following information from your workspace: https://support.kaspersky.com/Cloud/1.0/en-US/138135.htm

Regards