Kaspersky blocking Wahammer 40k darktide

Quegon

I recently bought warhammer 40k Darktide, long story short after many attempts to login to the game I found that only exiting kaspersky completely (disabling kaspersky did not fix the problem) fixed the issue, the game login would always give a Backend error otherwise. I'd like support to have a look into this issue and maybe find out why the game is being blocked. I'd also like to point any staff towards the forum threat that is supposed to be handling this on the official game site https://forums.fatsharkgames.com/t/known-issue-backend-error/55175/378

Please also note that this issue appears may also block any attempt to open any HTML in any games such as opening a help window or trying to access site related to the game from ingame

It should also be noted that adding the game to trusted apps did nothing

If any staff could help remedy or provide support for this issue I'd be very grateful thanks

Edited by Quegon

Hello @Quegon

Welcome!

1. Read before you create a new topic! by Danila T.
  2. In KTS Reports, are there any warhammer events that reflect the issue? 
  3. Read & follow: Kaspersky application blocks my website or application. What should I do?
  4. Read & follow: False detections by Kaspersky products. What to do?

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

My PC is running Windows 10 home

KTS 21.3.10.391 (j)

I went through reports in KTS and found nothing relating to Warhammer, infact there aren't even any reports regarding the program starting up when I open it.

I have no idea if I should lodge an application report or not, the game starts and will run, its just that KTS seems to prevent you from logging into the game servers... I genuinely have no idea what to do

EDIT : I have sent a request through TIP to take a look at the darktide .exe hopefully that will help

Edited by Quegon

Okay today I started up my computer and now Kaspersky is also blocking Discord... why is KTS blocking apps randomly?

I know its kaspersky as the moment I disabled it discord was able to start up and update etc

Edited by Quegon

15 minutes ago, Quegon said:

Okay today I started up my computer and now Kaspersky is also blocking Discord...

• why is KTS blocking apps randomly?
  • I know its kaspersky as the moment I disabled it discord was able to start up and update etc

Hello @Quegon

You're most welcome!

Thank you for posting back!

Have you read & followed:

1. Kaspersky application blocks my website or application. What should I do?

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Yes I have read that help info. I finally bit the bullet and did some uninstalling and reinstalling, I don't know why but I think my kaspersky might have had a corrupted file or something as uninstalling it and reinstalling seems to have worked.

I will keep an eye on things and if the issue returns I will come and report here again

thanks

1 hour ago, Quegon said:

I will come and report here again

Hello @Quegon

You're most welcome!

Thank you for posting back!

There's no point *reporting* it here, the Community cannot fix the issue, if the issue returns, follow the documentation, raise a support case, only Kaspersky's Virus Lab experts & Kaspersky's support team can assist by analyzing logs, and data from the computer. 

IF you need to log a support request, on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Malware, False Positive template; include the KTS reports; support may request logs, traces & other data, they will guide you. 

Please share the outcome, with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?