Kaspersky blocking some websites like Reddit

Recently I’ve had issues trying to acess some websites like Reddit (some buttons won't work, some parts of the website won't load, I can't open threads or any board), they won't load properly, sometimes the webpage won't load at all in the first attempt and just after the second try it will actually load and I can confirm it wasn't my internet (wired or wifi) because games and other computers would work. I researched everywhere, even had my “host” file changed to the original setting, tried all my browsers (opera, chrome and IE) and it won't solve the problem. Today I had the idea of pausing of Kaspersky services and for my surprise all sudden Reddit would open properly. I have no idea if this is a firewall or any other tool fault (maybe the data block), so I’m reaching the community to see if there is any advice. I’m not native english speaker, so if I wasn't clear enough warn me. Thank you.

• 1 month later...

Hello @egsena

1. Please show us a full screen image of how the Reddit page appears - what is not fully loaded?
  2. Does the Reddit page - not fully loaded issue happen in every supported browser?
  3. Is Private browsing (Kaspersky protection extension) enabled or disabled?
  4. Is Anti-Banner  (Kaspersky protection extension) enabled or disabled?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hello @egsena

1. Please show us a full screen image of how the Reddit page appears - what is not fully loaded?
  2. Does the Reddit page - not fully loaded issue happen in every supported browser?
  3. Is Private browsing (Kaspersky protection extension) enabled or disabled?
  4. Is Anti-Banner  (Kaspersky protection extension) enabled or disabled?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

1 - The site become blank
2 - Yes, it happens in every browser
EDIT: I disabled Antibanner, now it’s working, thanks
Thanks