Kaspersky auto upgrades to a new version then license error. Reinstall, then repeat every two weeks.

simon777

I bought a 2 year kaspersky liscense and loved it.  So I bought 2 more for my other PCs.   Now I am in reinstall hell.  Every two weeks kaspersky will auto upgrade to a new version then complain i am not licensed for that version and i need to buy a new activation code.  I uninstall and reinstall the original version and its fine for 2 weeks then the process repeats again.  Does anyone know how to fix this?

Hello @simon777

• Kaspersky auto upgrades to a new version then license error. Reinstall, then repeat every two weeks” is definitely not normal🤔
  1. Which KTS version is or was installed, on the Windows taskbar, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About?
  2. Is the upgrade/reinstall/license issue happening on all 3 computers?
  3. Carefully check the software compatibility conflict list? 
  4. Log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, fill in the Activation & License issuesOther template, provide as much information as possible & include the URL to your Community topic; Support may request: traces, data, logs, they will guide you:

• After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will be in touch, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Please share the outcome with the Community when it’s available? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Additional references:

"Activation code is not suitable for this application" error

Error "Activation code corresponds to another application"