Kaspersky Apps Lock Kept Reload Pin or Fingerprint on Samsung Notes App lock

On my Kaspersky Mobile Internet security I activated the Apps Lock function for Samsung Notes App. Within Samsung Notes I have some lock notes. Whenever the Apps lock is activated for Samsung Notes, I try to open the Samsung Notes and it will ask for pin as unlock of the Samsung Notes Apps. But in Samsung Notes I have individual notes also lock by pin. Once I try to open individual notes Kaspersky will ask for pin again and after successful key-in it will ask again the unlock pin. This kept going in loop. The lock notes within the Samsung Notes will not open.

If I use finherprint on Kaspersky Apps lock on Samsung Notes App it will say user cancelled fingerprint scan and prompt pin which at this point it will open the Apps and within individual lock notes the fingerprint scan it auyo saying user cancelled fingerprint and ask for pin. If pin is key in correctly it will open notes.

So conclusion is if I uses only pin it will not open individual lock notes and go in loop asking pin. Can anyone help?

Hello @Eternityman,

Welcome!

•  Please log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, provide a detailed history, including all steps taken to troubleshoot & resolve the issue, an AIDA64 report & images or a video, both will assist Support to understand the problems. 
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hello @Eternityman,

Welcome!

•  Please log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, provide a detailed history, including all steps taken to troubleshoot & resolve the issue, an AIDA64 report & images or a video, both will assist Support to understand the problems. 
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

So the user has to jump through hoops to get the faulty Kaspersky product seen by tech support? Seems like great customer service and he's not not the only one with the issue. 

Hello @jon_shome15,

Welcome!

Actually yes, if the “customer” doesn’t contact Kaspersky Technical Support, how are  Kaspersky Technical Support going to know there is a problem? 

If the Kaspersky Community could fix every problem here in the Community portal we would, bc, we understand what it’s like to have a problem & have to “jump thru hoops” to get those problems fixed, that’s why all of us here in the Community volunteer our time and resources to help other users’ of Kaspersky software; there’s many times we (the Kaspersky Community) work thru “problems” so users of Kaspersky software, you, @Eternityman & hundreds of others, do not have to engage Kaspersky Technical Support, however, there are some occasions when we (the Kaspersky Community) are unable to provide assistance, on those occasions we request the issue is escalated to Kaspersky Technical Support. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

On my Kaspersky Mobile Internet security I activated the Apps Lock function for Samsung Notes App. Within Samsung Notes I have some lock notes. Whenever the Apps lock is activated for Samsung Notes, I try to open the Samsung Notes and it will ask for pin as unlock of the Samsung Notes Apps. But in Samsung Notes I have individual notes also lock by pin. Once I try to open individual notes Kaspersky will ask for pin again and after successful key-in it will ask again the unlock pin. This kept going in loop. The lock notes within the Samsung Notes will not open.

If I use finherprint on Kaspersky Apps lock on Samsung Notes App it will say user cancelled fingerprint scan and prompt pin which at this point it will open the Apps and within individual lock notes the fingerprint scan it auyo saying user cancelled fingerprint and ask for pin. If pin is key in correctly it will open notes.

So conclusion is if I uses only pin it will not open individual lock notes and go in loop asking pin. Can anyone help?

Hi @Eternityman If you are using Kaspersky App Lock it is not good idea to use Samsung Lock Notes with it.

I think this is why you are getting this double action malfunction with Kaspersky App Lock.

Personally I would Uninstall Kaspersky Security. Then >>reboot>>go to samsung notes>> settings>> unlock all notes>>reboot>> re-install kaspersky internet security>> re -activate kaspersky app lock>>test again»

Thank you.