Kaspersky app lock not showing in tabs menu, andriod(Samsung) latest version.

Hello,

I have found a bug with the app lock, say I decide I want to lock Google Chrome when I open Google Chrome the app lock screen appears telling me to enter the password to proceed to the app.

But if I go into the tabs menu whilst still on that app lock screen, the app lock disappears and all the Google Chrome data can be seen.

I tried this on another phone, which was also a Samsung and the same thing occurs.

Hello @edE48

Welcome!

1. Which KIS version? 
  2. Post images of “go into the tabs menu whilst still on that app lock screen, the app lock disappears and all the Google Chrome data can be seen”, we need to see what you see please? 
  • We’ll see if we can replicate the issue. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Additional resource:

@Danila T. Read before you create a new topic!

Hello,

The version is 11.65.4.5349

Here are some screenshots of when I did the app-lock to DuckDuckGo, the app lock appears, and without unlocking it, going into tabs shows DuckDuckGo’s data.

1.  I want to lock Google Chrome when I open Google Chrome the app lock screen appears telling me to enter the password to proceed to the app.
  2. But if I go into the tabs menu whilst still on that app lock screen, the app lock disappears and all the Google Chrome data can be seen.
  3.  Occurs with all apps that I lock.

Hello @edE48

You’re most welcome☺ !

Thank you for posting back & the video👌

What do you mean by “I go into the tabs menu” please detail the steps you’re taking? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hello,

If you see in the video, whilst on the app lock screen, I click the three vertical lines next to the home button (to see all the open tabs/apps). That is what I am referring to as the “tabs menu”.

Thanks

Hello, Yes, that is the problem.

Thank you for your help. Will you pass it onto the developers?

Hello @edE48

You’re most welcome☺ !

(ioo), there’s no problem; because, as soon as the app is selected, KIS AppL locks it. 

IF you believe it’s a problem, please log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, use the Application Malfunction, Other template → see our image, however, Kaspersky have not updated the KIS versions, so select the latest version in the list.  🔷Provide a detailed history, images & videos. Support may request Logs & or other system data, they will guide you if necessary:

• After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will be in touch, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in their MyKaspersky account.
  • Please share the outcome with the Community when it’s available? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Also, according to Samsung, the correct name for the 3 vertical bars is the Back button (we never knew that😅)