Kaspersky Activation Key Blocked 2020

Punne

Hello , I bought a new activation code two days back and Now when I place that new activation code to activate the Total security, It shows a message that says “key is blocked”. I had contacted the support and registered my issue at My kaspersky on the same day I bought. Support is quite slow !  Support section showing  - Waiting for Technical Support response. How much time do i have to wait for the new activation key ?

Hello @Punne,

Welcome!

Support generally respond quite quickly, and they’ve recently extended their service hours; if you have the INC number, go to Support for home products, check if Phone or Online Chat are available in your location, if “yes”, contact them via one of those methods, otherwise you need to patiently wait. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hello @Punne,

Welcome!

Support generally respond quite quickly, and they’ve recently extended their service hours; if you have the INC number, go to Support for home products, check if Phone or Online Chat are available in your location, if “yes”, contact them via one of those methods, otherwise you need to patiently wait. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Thanks for taking out time to reply.

Trying to connect with the online support..!!

Hello @Punne,

You’re most welcome☺!

• First Support will determine why the “key is blocked”, after that, they will fix it as soon as they can, if they can: if the license is from Kaspersky or a Kaspersky business partner - it should not take too long, however, the Kaspersky Community cannot make promises on behalf of Kaspersky Technical Support, it’s better to work with the Kaspersky Technical Support team, trusting, they will do everything to help you if they can. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

• 1 year later...

Kaspersky has Deliberately blocked valid keys which they have issued in India and many other countries. I have stock worth few Lakh Rupee since last 18 Months.  Have written several mails to Mr Kapspersk Eugene and India Office,  it's like they aren't in mood to provide any solution. This act of blocking key is breach of trust. I request user to switch to better product and buy a product from a brand which is ethical. Thank you