Kaspersky Activation Error

KANG

6 hours ago, KANG said:
  1. Kaspersky Activation Error
  2. Please can somebody here assist me with this case ID INC000015015737. Please check. I have to activate my kaspersky as soon as possible. Tq.

Hello @KANG

Welcome!

1. ?Which Activation error
  • The process for submitting a standard support request is as follows: fill in & submit the request, ?with as much information as possible?, so the Kaspersky support team can assist you; Kaspersky's automated request processing system allocates an incident reference number, your incident reference number has been assigned & sent to you, via email, INC000015015737, advising you an automated script - as follows:

Dear customer,
Thank you for contacting Kaspersky Technical Support. The following request was registered: ID INC000015015737 - 
then whatever you've written.... 

• ?At that point the request is in Kaspersky's system, waiting to be reviewed by the Kaspersky team; this may take up to 5 to 7 business days; at some stage a Kaspersky human will contact you, also via email; therefore, you must please patiently wait for them to do so
  • IF you haven't provided information, please refer to the Activation errors documentation resource we've included & send a follow up email to the Kaspersky support team. 
  • No-one from the Kaspersky expert team will engage if INC000015015737 has not been thru the normal preliminary processing & if it's not required. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife