kaspersky 21.4 gui

Snowwolfboi

Hello @Snowwolfboi 

I agree with you that the new interface makes it more difficult to find settings, especially in product settings. At first, I didn't know where the setting I wanted to set. Such as Network settings and add a trusted address. In fact, I prefer to have a setting search function, so that I can find the setting by entering the keyword of the setting item. Now we can only accept this interface, it takes time to learn and familiarize with this interface. It's a great pity.

Regards.

Hello @Snowwolfboi 

I agree with you that the new interface makes it more difficult to find settings, especially in product settings. At first, I didn't know where the setting I wanted to set. Such as Network settings and add a trusted address. In fact, I prefer to have a setting search function, so that I can find the setting by entering the keyword of the setting item. Now we can only accept this interface, it takes time to learn and familiarize with this interface. It's a great pity.

Regards.

the new gui is making me feel like im using bitdefender , and not making me feel im using kaspersky anymore

• 2 weeks later...

It’s a bad trend to turn GUIs into mostly empty space while having to scroll multiple pages to find things that could fit into the original window to begin with. Just have a look at the new Windows 11 settings UI.

No one can tell me that having over 97% of the window filled with nothing but empty space is good UI/UX design.

I assume that the new UI is trying to mimic Windows 11. Unfortunately it also adopts one of the main problems where option buttons are concerned:

Windows 11 options buttons:

Button size: 1148 x 81 px

Clickable area: 34 x 47 px !!!

Empty background pixels: >95%

User experience: awful