Ivacy vpn malicious ?

Hello dear community, I recently installed a vpn called ivacy vpn which is available on all platforms and most online stores. their vpn service was awful and had a 7 day money back guarantee as advertised but it turned out to be a fraud/scam. I couldn’t get a refund as they are scammers but I uninstalled it at least but then I realized many of their .dlls and files were not removed after uninstall and I restarted my pc and removed those files manually.  firstly I wanna make sure that this application is not a malware/malicious software/cookie downloader? and secondly are there any other files I could have missed or is hidden and still stored on my computer? sorry for my bad English.

I’m using windows 10 pro

having Kaspersky total security

this is the application and site link I’m talking about

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwj47pjavKjxAhUKecAKHWwMDwEQFjAAegQIBBAD&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ivacy.com%2Fdownload-vpn%2Fvpn-for-windows%2F&usg=AOvVaw1t7tyzvSp69C1yat9jL12H

After uninstalling, there were .dlls and files still stored on my laptop which belonged to this application

The Kaspersky social network mentioned this site as a trusted one. I just wanna double check this.

@Liam7798Welcome.

Can you please provide more details

Link

I’m using win10 pro

Kaspersky total security

Cannot provide the link for ivacy vpn, but it’s easy to find.  According to Kaspersky social network it is regarded as a safe site, I just wanna double check.

many of their .dll and other files were not removed from my pc and I had to do that manually.

Personally from my experience they are not trustworthy so I actually got a bit stressed about their application and services.