It looks like Private Internet Access for my VPN does not work with Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac

I use Private Internet Access for my VPN. It looks like this won't work with Internet Security for Mac. Is this correct?
Hello Glock22c, Welcome! Please tell us:
  1. Mac OS name? version?
  2. KIS full name ? (free or licensed - see note at end of my reply), version ? patch(x) ? x=letter
  3. VPN name? version?
Re: "It looks like VPN won't work with MAC/KIS. Is this correct?" No, not correct, exclusions can be applied, we can guide you, if we know 1. to 3. Please post back? Thank you and best regards:pray_tone3: "Free / Licensed", Kaspersky free software has limitations, it helps us if we know which software is installed, we can write our analysis and guidance specific to the actual installed software, otherwise, our advice may be generic. KIS19 FAQ KIS20 Perform common tasks

Thank you for your reply. Mac os 10.14.6 Private Internet Access version 1.3.3 Kaspersky internet security version 20. I see it is on the list of incompatible software. Please look here https://support.kaspersky.com/15187 I tried to see if the combination would work & webpages would not load or be so slow I had to uninstall Kaspersky.