Issue with Running GeForce Nvidia Program and Login Screen with Kaspersky Protection Enabled

Go to solution Solved by mazen45,

Hello Kaspersky Community, I am facing an issue related to running the GeForce Nvidia program, where there is a problem with the login screen when Kaspersky protection is enabled. When I attempt to run the GeForce Nvidia program, I have difficulty accessing the login screen. It seems that Kaspersky protection causes the login screen to malfunction or not appear correctly. I have temporarily disabled Kaspersky protection and was able to access the login screen in the GeForce Nvidia program without any issues. However, after re-enabling Kaspersky protection, the problem reoccurs, and I am unable to access the login screen in the GeForce Nvidia program. I am using Windows 10, the latest version of GeForce Nvidia, and the latest version of Kaspersky. I have disabled the protection components one by one, but the problem persists. I also created an exception for the program, but the issue remains unresolved. Additionally, I have reinstalled the GeForce Nvidia program, but the problem continues. I would like to know if there are any other settings or exceptions I can apply in Kaspersky to allow the GeForce Nvidia program to function correctly without having to disable the protection entirely. Thank you in advance for your assistance and guidance.

Welcome to Kaspersky Community.

Please provide exact version of KTS installed.

Check Intrusion Prevention / Application Control -> Manage Applications, if there is some NVIDIA exe / services in any of the restriction groups, if so, then move to Trusted.

• Solution
7 hours ago, harlan4096 said:

Welcome to Kaspersky Community.

Please provide exact version of KTS installed.

Check Intrusion Prevention / Application Control -> Manage Applications, if there is some NVIDIA exe / services in any of the restriction groups, if so, then move to Trusted.

Thank you for your reply. I am pleased to report that I have fully resolved the issue. After installing Kaspersky Plus, I discovered that I had been using the old interface of the program. Now, GeForce Nvidia runs smoothly, and I can access the login screen without any problems, even with Kaspersky protection enabled

• Like 1