Is Turkey is being considered in Europe?

Ozan

I’m going to buy Kaspersky Security Cloud Family - 20 Devices EU and UK region locked key.

The seller says “Please note that this product can only be used within the EU & UK”

Can i activate it in Turkey? I already asked the question in here: https://community.kaspersky.com/b2c-ev-kullanicilari-icin-destek-91 but helpers are so upset at there, then i came here. English is not my first language, apologize about it.

Hello @Ozan,

Welcome again!

Your English is fine, do not worry👌

• Kaspersky recommends “When buying the activation code = license, make sure it corresponds to the region where you intend to activate the Kaspersky application “

Kaspersky defines regions as follows:

• Turkey is in Eastern Europe. 

• From your description “ I’m going to buy Kaspersky Security Cloud Family - 20 Devices EU and UK region locked key” & “Please note that this product can only be used within the EU & UK”, it sounds as if the product is for activation in Western Europe🤔
  • From your original post, it seems as tho you’re wishing to purchase from a non Kaspersky site🤔
  • Do you mind sharing the link (to the product you wish to purchase) so we can see the exact details please?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hello @Ozan,

Welcome again!

Your English is fine, do not worry👌

• Kaspersky recommends “When buying the activation code = license, make sure it corresponds to the region where you intend to activate the Kaspersky application “

Kaspersky defines regions as follows:

• Turkey is in Eastern Europe. 

• From your description “ I’m going to buy Kaspersky Security Cloud Family - 20 Devices EU and UK region locked key” & “Please note that this product can only be used within the EU & UK”, it sounds as if the product is for activation in Western Europe🤔
  • From your original post, it seems as tho you’re wishing to purchase from a non Kaspersky site🤔
  • Do you mind sharing the link (to the product you wish to purchase) so we can see the exact details please?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Thanks for the answer.

https://www.mymemory.com/kaspersky-security-cloud-family-20-devices-1-year-ffp.html

It was the cheapest option so i decided to buy it from a non-kaspersky site.

@Ozan FYI , there are no regional restrictions when purchasing a license on the Global Kaspersky Store.

I will buy it from a 3rd party seller. Thanks for the answer.

https://www.mymemory.com/kaspersky-security-cloud-family-20-devices-1-year-ffp.html

Hello @Ozan,

You’re most welcome☺ !

If you’re in Turkey, (ioo), purchasing a product that the Merchant clearly states “Please note that this product can only be used within the EU & UK”, may be a problem; have you asked the Merchant? They appear to have email and Online chat available🤔

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳