Is there any proof of the impact of installing Hitmanpro.Alert alongside Kaspersky?

Sorry if this exists in another thread, but I couldn’t find it when searching.

Kaspersky Security Cloud seems to indicate that it is not compatible with any other Security Tools (They provide a long list). Is there any proof of the impact of installing Hitmanpro.Alert alongside Kaspersky?  Any links to actual issues would be greatly appreciated.

Separately, when are the 2021 versions of the programs coming out, and will Kaspersky Security Cloud automatically update from 20.x.x.x.x to 21.x.x.x.x?

Hello @mwashz,

Welcome again!

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

For “Proof”, I meant cases of people actually running the two programs simultaneously and noting that feature X or Y broke or deactivated, or otherwise presented in a way that justified why HMPA is on the incompatible list. I completely understand that Kaspersky doesn’t want to have to troubleshoot issues where application conflict, but I was looking for actual cases of conflict.

Hello @mwashz,

You’re welcome!

• You may wish to try searching the original Kaspersky Forum, the Community portal & HMP Community, for any conflict cases, other than that, unless a Community member has such information, if (you) have a Kaspersky Security Cloud subscription license, you may wish to ask Kaspersky Technical Support. 
  • Regarding “Kaspersky doesn’t want to have to troubleshoot issues where application conflict”, it’s not a matter of “want”,  the software support contract specifies systems must be prepared according to documented requirements, failure to do so may invalidate the contract.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳