Is the 2015 activation code definitely the right code and no further action is required on my part ?

I still have my original activation code from 2015. I have every year since then renewed automatically so I decided to add it to My Kaspersky in case it was ever lost and I needed it for a re-install if ever that is required. When I put it in to the “Add Activation Code” it said that the code had been already registered which made sense as I presume my original code still applies. However when I looked at Licenses it says that my 2015 Internet Security has expired and the licence is not in use of any connected device. However when I look at My current KIS it say rightly that my device is active and under details it does give me my original code 

I found this a little confusing as I have an expiry KIS from 2015 but an active KIS with the same code

As it is showing my original code against an Active licence can I take it that should I ever need to load my code again it will be the code listed there and there will not be any issue i.e. given it recognised my original code when I first put it in and told me it had already been registered, this is definitely the right code and no further action is required on my part ?  

Thanks 

mikethebike

My question may seem so obvious that I have asked and answered it myself in my original post but my only worry is that somehow it accepted my putting in the 2015 code and it is simply saying that this code is already there as I put it in but this doesn’t mean that it is active as it applied to the 2015 KIS which has expired 

If the answer is that even if I did put in the code, K will not simply repeat it back to me unless it is the correct code i.e. the system will recognise an incorrect and expired code and tell me if this is the case   

A simple confirmation that my statement immediately above is correct will be enough 

Thanks 

mikethebike 

Hello @mikethebike

Welcome back!

• Please contact Kaspersky Technical Support, on the Support contacts page, select your location, then select from Phone (not available all locations), Online Chat (not available all locations), Submit a request (available 24x7x365 → unless planned or unplanned maintenance is taking place) 
  • Fill in the Activation & license issues, Other request template, as in the following image, provide as much specific detail as possible to help the Technical Team understand
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋