IPTV app screen glitching with Kaspersky VPN

Posted (edited)

When watching an IPTV stream on my PC with the ProgDVB app sometimes the screen glitches (which happens sometimes with IPTV streams) the screen will stay glitched until I restart the stream. This doesn't happen with SurfsharkVPN which I also have or with no VPN, usually if the screen glitches it will just clear up after a second. I have been watching IPTV for years with the ProgDVB app & never had this problem before I started using Kaspersky VPN. I've tried switching protocol & different locations.

To be more specific the stream doesn't freeze the screen just glitches (as seen in my screen cap) & the audio still plays but stutters.

I am on a Windows 10 pro 22H2 PC - with Kaspersky VPN version 21.17.7.539 - I've updated to the latest version of the ProgDVB app (standard edition x86 7.60.09)

Here is a screenshot of the problem -

ProgDVB June 2024 2 (glitch).JPG

Edited by Mukor

4 hours ago, Mukor said:
  • Windows 10 pro 22H2 PC, Kaspersky VPN version 21.17.7.539; latest version of the ProgDVB app (std x86 7.60.09)
  • When watching an IPTV stream on my PC with the ProgDVB app sometimes the screen glitches (which happens sometimes with IPTV streams) the screen will stay glitched until I restart the stream. This doesn't happen with SurfsharkVPN which I also have or with no VPN, usually if the screen glitches it will just clear up after a second. I have been watching IPTV for years with the ProgDVB app & never had this problem before I started using Kaspersky VPN. I've tried switching protocol & different locations.
  • To be more specific the stream doesn't freeze the screen just glitches (as seen in my screen cap) & the audio still plays but stutters.

Hello @Mukor

Welcome!

Log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service, https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts  - 
on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in the template as shown in the image below; please include images of the error & a *detailed history*. Support may request logs, traces & other data, they will guide you: 

image.thumb.png.990f16eb8c8f3f931e4e532b7a15978f.png

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋