Internet Protection compatibility with Firefox on Android.

RouseA
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

I have been using KTS on PC’s for some time and I’m very happy with it.  I recently upgraded to 10 devices so I could install it on 2 Adroid phones.  However, when I searched with Google Play the only option is to install Internet Security.  It seems to accept the activation code so I assume it is the only way of adding protection.

My bigger problem, however, is that Internet Protection doesn’t support Firefox on Android.  This is a real issue, because I have standardised on Firefox across my phones and PC’s so I can share bookmarks and browsing history.  I am therefore stuck with limited protection on my phones.

What’s the solution?

Hello @RouseA
Welcome again!

1. Kaspersky Total Security license, installs Kaspersky Internet Security software on Android. 
  2. Supported browsers - Internet Protection only checks websites in Google Chrome.
  • Internet Protection may also work with pre-installed browsers of some devices, for example Samsung Internet on a Samsung device.
  • Other browsers are not supported.
  • If you do not wish to change your default browser, launch Google Chrome separately to safely use your personal data on the Internet. You can start Google Chrome from Kaspersky Internet Security quick launch panel by tapping Internet Protection > Open browser or by tapping the Chrome app in your device's app menu.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

It’s a pity they don’t say that on their website.  They say

Premium security & antivirus suite for you & your kids – on PC, Mac & mobile

Multi-device family security – with antivirus, anti-ransomware, webcam security, password manager, VPN and 87 more technologies – all in one license.

PC, Mac & Mobile Secures your compatible devices – in any combination

No mention of the fact that protection is incomplete on mobile devices!