Internet not working for certain websites while VPN on

Ok, this doesn't make any sense to me. All webistes work fine while the VPN is off, but most websites won't work at all while the VPN is on. For some reason Yahoo Mail works though. I've redownloaded the SW, flushed the DNS, ran network troubleshooter with no problems, switched around proxy settings, and switched around the settings in the VPN. Nothing has helped. It all worked fine until I upgraded to Premium and downloaded the SW. Anyone experiencing this? Might have to just cancel it if I can't figure it out.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, SarahFairy said:

I have the same issue, once I enabled VPN no websites will work, I even tried multiple web browsers

Hello @SarahFairy

Welcome!

1. Please Read before you create a new topic! by Danila T. & provide the information? 
  2. Does "once I enabled VPN no websites will work" happen with every remote virtual server
  3. Has the VPN been Uninstalled - using this guide:  How to uninstall the application & clean Installed - using this guide: How to install the application? IF 'yes', & the issue persists & the VPN is Premium, not Free, please proceed to point 4: 
  4. Contact Support:  https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts - include trace files with the request -> How to get Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection trace files and send them to technical support. & include Wireshark logs with the request: use this guide to collect the logs: How to collect network traffic logs with WireShark

Thank you?
Flood?+?

I have the same issue and when the VPN is on I can not access my bank (PNC) which is blocked by VPN.

This is a bug that has caused many hours of my time to figure out the issue and still causing me a lot of extra time to work around it. 

Here is the message: 

ACCESS DENIED: 

"http://rolb.santanderbank.com/OnlineBanking/reset-your-password" on this server.

Reference #18.ca3a2217.1674166930.4e573ad