intermittent ethernet dropout

AMT18

running windows 10x64 build 18367 application version 20.0.14.185

after installing Kaspersky internet security I notice my ethernet connection goes to disabled. intermittently.  If I use the enable tab in Windows 10 settings it won’t rest to the enabled condition. The only way I resolve this is by rebooting the PC.

Any ideas or suggestions are greatly accepted. 

Also, in addition to what nexon indicates in the post above this post, 

Are you able to determine if this is a Kaspersky related issue? 

Please pass your mouse cursor over the Kaspersky tray icon and tell us the full, complete name and version number of your Kaspersky product. 

Hello @AMT18,

Thank you for posting back👌

1.  Please re-confirm Windows version & build? Type About  in the Windows Search🔎 bar, look for Windows specifications
  2. Please reconfirm KIS version & patch ?
  3. Is Kaspersky Secure Connection-VPN or any VPN installed & active when the Ethernet disables
  4. Does the Windows Network Troubleshooter/History show any Ethernet disabled events?
  5. IF KIS is exited, do the Ethernet disabled events continue?

Please let us know?

• You may also wish to ask Kaspersky Technical Support, they will require a GSI & Windows Logs, a detailed history & images; Support may asked for Traces, they will guide you with the collection of these. 
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Please let us know the outcome when it’s available? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳