Incorrect renewal process. 2 year 5 device renewal; Kaspersky billed for and provided a 1 year single device package.

GJCundill

I have a 2 year 5 device Total Security package that will expire in a few days. On being prompted by Kaspersky I followed the renewal process, only for Kaspersky to bill me for and provide a 1 year single device package.

I have attempted to resolve this by following Kasperky’s online process, which requires going via 2Checkout support. However, there is no response from this system, despite repeated enquiries.

Is there an alternative way to resolve this, and for me to get the 5 device package I was attempting to purchase?

Hello @GJCundill,

Welcome!

It’s very unfortunate the 2Checkout support have not assisted.

Please log into your online MyKaspersky.com account, create a request using https://my.kaspersky.com/techsupport#/requests/new & follow the template - license term is incorrect (I’ve put operating ssytem Windows 10, if yours is different, select the correct one from the options available). Make sure the Lab clearly understand 2Checkout support have not helped. 

Include as much information as you can, the Order number and Receipt number especially. 

Best regards.