[INC000011501700] License - exceeded the maximum number of activations [Solved][Closed]

WotaN
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Hi!   I have a license for Kaspersky Total Security but i receive this message:
You have exceeded the maximum number of activations allowed for the entered activation code

I follow this guide but nothing there to help me:
"You have exceeded the maximum number of activations allowed for the entered activation code" error

Also I contact Kapersky support from my.kaspersky.com with no results. - ID INC000011501700

I have invoice for that license and any proof needed.

Please help!  

• Solution

Hello @WotaN,

You’re very welcome!

• Unfortunately we cannot, we have no way to intercede on your behalf, the Kaspersky Community is made up of people just like you, users of Kaspersky software; even if we were to contact Kaspersky Technical Support, they would not discuss your issue with any of us as it would be an invasion of your privacy. 
  • If we could help, we truly would, sadly we cannot. 
  • When did you log the case? It may take some time for the Support Team to get back to you.
  • On the Support page, does your location have Phone or Online Chat, if “yes” use one of those options and let the Support agent know the INC# & that the issue is urgent. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

We had support in our language but is gone from 2018...I try with Online Chat but no answer there. In 13 years from that time I use Kaspersky, only 2 problems are always with this software: 

1. poor macOS implementation
  2. always had an issues with license

But I will wait an answer from KTS

thanks!