[INC 0013236801] License expiry and renewal. Troubles connecting to web pages & frequent windows crashes with blue screen

DNN2021
Go to solution Solved by Berny,

Operating System: Version 21H1

Kaspersky: 21.3.10.391

Hi Guys, Hope y’all are well. 

I was wondering if anyone else has faced this kind of issue & was hoping someone would have a solution to this.

My license expired 2 days ago. & started noticing that i had issues connecting to web pages, it was taking time to load and oftentimes gave a server timeout error.

It wasn’t my internet connection because it worked fine on other devices.  So I’m guessing there was an issue with the virus guard and firewall? 

& then it started crashing and giving a blue screen error. After restarting, it started happening from time to time. 

Anyways I renewed the virus guard on the same day although the problem seems to be persisting. 

The connecting to web pages issue isn’t that much now & seems to be working although it happens on certain occasions. “Site took too long to respond” (ERR TIMED OUT)

I usually use Chrome although I checked it with incognito and other browsers as well 

The crashing & the blue screen error has been happening quite often and it’s actually affecting my day to day work. 

Got the following errors with the blue screen of death

Got this once,

PAGE_FAULT_IN NONPAGED AREA

nvlddmkm.sys

Got this a few times

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT LESS OR EQUAL

bddci.sys

Got this more times

PAGE_FAULT_IN NONPAGED AREA

bddci.sys

How many instances have you encountered a problem like this with your other users?

What would be the best and easiest way to fix this issue?

Thank you,

@DNN2021

Welcome.

Please contact Kaspersky Technical Support  :
https://my.kaspersky.com/techsupport#/requests/new

Please Include a full memory dump in your request :
https://support.kaspersky.com/us/common/diagnostics/10659

Hi Berny,

thank you for your response. I actually created a support ticket prior to posting this. Should I do the full memory dump and submit a ticket again?

@DNN2021 Please wait for a Kaspersky TS collaborator who will provide you instructions for further steps.

Hi Berny,

Can I know how fast can I get a solution to this? I saw somewhere that you may take 5 days to respond & today is the 5th day. & I haven’t still heard back

I have had faith in Kaspersky for years now and hadn't faced a problem till now. Although now when I have a problem, I seem to not be getting the support I need.

I understand that y'all may be busy & isn't it fair for me to ask for help this way for an issue that massively impacting a customer's day-to-day work?

I uninstalled Kaspersky and the problem stopped. I installed it again and it has started again. The connection issue and the blue screen of death. 

I got the renewal done a few days ago & I can't keep it uninstalled cos the whole purpose of paying for a virus guard is to keep my PC protected especially when browsing.

What's the possibility of looking at this today and helping me resolve it? This is interrupting my day-to-day work in a big way and it's really frustrating. 

Your kind attention to this would be highly appreciated.