Import safe money sites to new PC - wrong user ID

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

I tried to import the Kaspersky settings from my old PC to my new one. Both have Kaspersky Total Security, same version. The Safe Money sites did not get imported.

To see why, I created a new Safe Money entry in the new PC and saved the settings, then compared the settings file between my old PC and the new one. I noted from the .cfg file XML that the new PC has created another block for Safe Money <userUrlList> object  under <userTaskSettings> with a new userID. Hence, the import fails to create the Safe Money entries, because it’s the wrong user. The block with the settings from my old PC are also in the cfg file, under a different user. I tried copy and paste of the item entries into <userUrlList> for the user on my new PC but they did not get imported. Restarting the PC had no effect.

Is there any workaround?

Hello @No2Virus

Welcome!

Log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, fill in the Application malfunction, Other template; Support may request Traces, Logs & other data; they will guide you:

• Logs & traces can be big to very big; run for only as long as it takes to replicate the issue, &, if any of the files cannot be attached to the incident, don’t use Webdav, simply upload the files to any cloud service of your choice, create a share link & add the share link to the incident. 
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will be in touch, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in their MyKaspersky account.

When Technical Support provide an answer, please share the information with the Community? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳 +🐋

June 29 2021. Following dialog and submissions to Kaspersky technical support as recommended above (Incident INC000012952073), I received this reply:

“ Dear customer,

Thank you for your response. We are sorry that this has inconvenienced you.

Unfortunately, as of now it is not possible to import and export the safe money list of website. However, there is a suggestion for this, which we hope will be implemented in future builds.

Should you have issues, please do not hesitate to contact us.

We remain at your disposal.
Bhuwan | Technical Support Representative

So, I will input the websites manually.

• Solution

June 29 2021. Following dialog and submissions to Kaspersky technical support as recommended above (Incident INC000012952073), I received this reply:

“Unfortunately, as of now it is not possible to import and export the safe money list of website. However, there is a suggestion for this, which we hope will be implemented in future builds.”

Hello @No2Virus

Thank you for the feedback👏

• Ioo Kaspersky should not be managing this as a “suggestion”. 
  • In the past, Safe money sites were included in the .cfg file; clearly something has happened; it should be managed as a bug & fixed:

Link

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳 +🐋