I have a lot of problems with Kaskersky VPN

First problem is: When trying to open roblox it gives an error while my kaspersky vpn is active it says "Failed to download or apply critical settings, please check your internet connection. Error info: HttpError: DnsResolve" can't play the game when vpn is active.

image.png.206683edb776205de44bea18a76f90ce.png

Second problem is: When trying to open CurseForge its always stuck on "Forging your library" unless i turn the vpn off

image.png.df048c048f50fda00506fd1bd87476fc.png

Third problem is: When I try to play Minecraft via Minecraft Launcher with my Premium it says "We couldn't verify which products you own. Please check your internet connection." unless i turn off the vpn off

image.thumb.png.cb816d280f264f1884a57552cb33b196.png

If I can't use any program or play any games while VPN is on what am i supposed to do...

On 6/8/2024 at 12:20 PM, harlan4096 said:

Welcome to Kaspersky Community.

Can you provide version of K. products installed?

My Kaspersky Premium is 21.17.7.539 and the reason im using Kaspersky VPN is that Kaspersky Premium blocks my VPN Extensions that i installed on my Web Browser

My Kaspersky VPN version is 21.17.7.539

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, harlan4096 said:

Yes, about VPN browsers extensions blocking (Opera VPN, Edge VPN), it is a known bug, and there is already a Patch A i beta stage that should fix the issue...

What about the Kaspersky VPN blocking the games that ive sent is there a fix for it too since I might start to use Kaspersky VPN?

10 hours ago, harlan4096 said:

About those games, I can't help You, since I don't play games, did You try different country nodes? and protocols WireGuard...

Yep I tried everything but thanks Ill just use kaspersky off until it gets patched