I don't know how to uninstall Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac [Closed]

BenB
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Before I ask, I did look up on how to uninstall and came across this link: https://help.kaspersky.com/KIS4Mac/16.0/en.lproj/pgs/118671.htm It says to open the DMG file from the website but, all I find is the installer, nowhere do I see the option to uninstall, as it says in the instructions.

Hi!
  1. May I know what is the exact version of Mac that you have?
  2. Can you provide me the exact version of kaspersky you have installed?
To get the version of kaspersky; Please open your kaspersky > Click on Help located at the top left corner of your screen. Then click on 'About kaspersky' The 'Application version' should contain the exact version of kaspersky you have installed.

• Solution
I'm updated with everything. Latest version of MacOS Mojave (10.14.6) Kaspersky 20.0.0.829
Hello @BenB, Try this: https://help.kaspersky.com/KIS4Mac/20.0/en-US/118671.htm
  1. Uninstall Kaspersky Internet Security
  2. In the menu bar, choose Help > Kaspersky Internet Security Support.
  3. In the dialog that opens, click Uninstall.
  4. The Kaspersky Internet Security uninstaller starts.
  5. In the window that opens, click Uninstall again.
  6. In the prompt for administrator credentials, enter an administrator name and password and confirm that you want to uninstall Kaspersky Internet Security.
  7. Uninstallation of Kaspersky Internet Security starts.
  8. Read the information about the uninstallation and click Quit to quit the uninstaller.
  9. Kaspersky Internet Security is now removed from your computer.
  10. You don't have to restart your computer after removing the application.
Note: Uninstalling Kaspersky Internet Security doesn't automatically delete the application extension from Google Chrome and Firefox. For instructions on managing browser extensions in these browsers, please refer to your browser documentation. Please let us know if it's successful? Thanks!

Thank you so much FLOOD. It will, I see it now :D I don't want to uninstall now, i wanted to know how to do it in case for in the future. All the best, and thanks again.
Excellent BenB, It's good to have the information available for whenever it's needed. Thanks for letting us know and thanks for the big:grinning:, we like those:wink: Best regards :pray_tone3: