I can't adjust many of my application settings.

I'm having an issue where I can't adjust most of my settings, as Kaspersky asks for my username and password. When I enter those, it says that the information is incorrect or I don't have permission to make those changes. I've tried with the default username, my computer's username, and the email address I have associated with the account. I can't find any buttons or tools to find what username it's looking for, either. I can't post a screenshot of the issue, as neither the screen-grab keys nor the print screen key work.

Hello @Okamisan87

Welcome!

1. Use How to reset a password for uninstalling, closing or configuring an application

?Make sure all steps are followed, including running the computer in Safe Mode for Step 5

?IF you wish you may reset the application to a blank password, having a password is not mandatory

For screen-grab keys & print screen key not working, do (you) think that's due to the Kaspersky application; we don't actually need a screen image at the moment, however, if the Kaspersky application is playing up, it might be a good idea to Uninstall, save ONLY License data, do not check any other check boxes - leaves all other check boxes blank/empty, allow the uninstall to complete. Make sure the computer reboots, login, check screen-grab keys & print screen key & make sure they *are* working when there's no Kaspersky software installed; download a new Kaspersky installer; install & configure Kaspersky & recheck the screen-grab keys & print screen key issue - if the screen-grab keys & print screen key issue *reappears*  AFTER a fresh install of Kaspersky software, please log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts; on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Application malfunction, Other template; please a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. 

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife