I cannot access My Kaspersky from KIS 2020, there is just a spinning logo with the words Loading... This might take a few moments. [Closed]

Go to solution Solved by Armed9,

Hi

I am running KIS 2020 20.0.14.1085(i) with Windows 10 X64 1909 b. 18363.720

I cannot access My Kaspersky, there is just a spinning logo with the words

Loading... This might take a few moments.   That continues for hours. I cannot login to get Support acces to raise a request for help with this problem. I get the same Loading... This might take a few moments. Any suggestions how I might helpresolve this. Thanks

Hello @Armed9

Welcome!

Have you tried logging into the MyKaspersky account via another browser & have you tried all browsers? 

If you need to raise a case, have you tried Support for home products, select your Country, select which category applies: Purchasing & Licensing, Application Use, Security Advice, then select from the Support options available: Phone (not available all regions), Online Chat (not available all regions), Submit a request. 

Please let me know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hi Flood

Thanks for the quick response

IE and Edge work fine. It just seems to be Firefox that is causing the problem. Hadn’t noticed it before as I only from IE to Firefox as my default browser about 3 months ago.

• Solution

Hi Flood

Apologies about the delay in responding.

I have just tried to access My Kaspersky via Firefox (v74) and all is now working OK.

The only change that has been made is the latest Windows 10 update

KB4541335 that was applied yesterday 25th March.