I am trying to start up a Redbubble account, and when I was trying to verify my paypal account I made the mistake of clicking ‘secure connection’ and I believe that it is blocking that process.

I am using a free trial of Kaspersky Total Security before activating my one year purchase of a basic protection plan.

I am trying to start up a Redbubble account, and when I was trying to verify my paypal account I made the mistake of clicking ‘secure connection’ and I believe that it is blocking that process.

I am getting older and the navigation to where ever the heck I might be able to turn the dang service off and finish monetizing my artwork has confused me enough that I can’t keep the multiple passwords that I have reset today straight in my mind.

How do I access settings and turn the dang secure connection off?

Again, I am not firing on all cylinders right now, or rather they are all over firing, the timing of this SNAFU is actually critical enough that I can’t just take deep breaths and clear my head as I normally would. 

Aaaagh!

Hello @Canadian Cynic,

Welcome!

• On the Windows taskbar, select the Kaspersky Secure Connection icon (image 1), if it’s active it will be bright green, right click on the icon, select Terminate Secure Connection (image 2), alternatively - a little more techie: on the Windows Taskbar, (image 3) right click the tiny ^, select Task Manager, find Kaspersky Secure Connection (image 4), if the app is active there will be 2 processes, select the first process, select End Task - this will terminate all Kaspersky Secure Connection processes. 

• If you do not wish to use Kaspersky Secure Connection again, please let us know, we’ll add some extra steps and images to assist?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳